NYPCMA is seeking engaging speakers with enthusiasm for sharing their knowledge and experience with business event professionals. Education Day 2020 is the Chapter’s flagship event and historically attracts 150-200 business event professionals, who gather to connect with and learn from their peers and our inspiring industry leader speakers. This year’s Education Day will be hosted on a virtual platform, which will provide us with an opportunity to extend our reach.
Here are some of the ways you can get involved:
- Become a speaker– Tell us about your experience, and why you would be a great speaker at Education Day 2020 Virtual. Please include the degree of participant involvement, such as hands-on learning and interactive discussions.
- Nominate a speaker– He/she/they could be someone you know or work with, or someone you have heard about that you believe would be a great option for the business events industry
- Suggest a new topic you’d like to see covered at Education Day 2020.
To become a speaker, nominate a potential speaker, or suggest a new topic, click HERE.
- Speakers will contribute their services in a volunteer capacity for 30-45-minute presentation
- One (1) complimentary registration will be provided to each speaker
- In-Kind Partnership/Recognition: Session, headshot and bio will be highlighted on chapter web page, e-newsletter, and social media
- Speakers are responsible for providing all presentation materials and handouts
- Speakers may be asked to combine their presentations with a similar accepted submission/presenter, resulting in a stronger and complementary presentation
Questions? Contact Janene Machado, Director of Programs at email@example.com