Looking for more ways to stay connected? PCMA New York Chapter launched its first-ever Mentorship Program! This will give industry professionals the opportunity to pair up with a mentee and share career experiences, trips & tricks, and to simply make a new connection.
- Opportunity to gain connections, professional knowledge and experience from your mentor
- Expand your professional network during the kickoff webinar where you will meet fellow mentees
- Have access to a closed LinkedIn group where mentees can ask questions and share knowledge
- Training materials and resources will be provided to guide mentees through the program
- Connect with others on ideas in an ever-changing industry
- Must be a student or young professional (within 2 years of graduating)
- Must be able to attend the kickoff webinar event on July 15th
- Maintain regular communication with your mentor
- We encourage mentees to become a member of the PCMA New York Chapter (student membership is free!)
Applications are due Friday, June 19. Individuals who are selected will receive an email in June confirming their participation in the program and introducing them to their mentor.
Questions? Please contact: Erica Teddone or call (347) 268-4773