Looking for more ways to stay connected? PCMA New York Chapter launched its first ever Mentorship Program! This will give industry professionals the opportunity to pair up with a mentee and share career experiences, trips & tricks, and to simply make a new connection.
- Opportunity to share your professional knowledge and experiences
- Expand your professional network during the kickoff webinar where you will connect with fellow mentors who represent diverse career paths
- Gain access to a closed LinkedIn group where mentors can ask questions and share knowledge
- Training materials and resources will be provided to guide you through the program
- Connect on ideas in an ever-changing industry
- Both members and non-members are welcome to apply
- Maintain regular communication with your mentee
- Must be able to attend the kickoff webinar event on Tuesday, July 14th at noon
Applications are due Friday, June 19th. Individuals who are selected will receive an email in June confirming participation in the PCMA NY Mentorship Program. At that time, you will be given your mentees contact information.
Questions? Please contact: Erica Teddone or call (347) 268-4773