- This event has passed.
The ABC and E’s of Data Privacy
March 6, 2018 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm EST
Data privacy is the hot topic, but what is data privacy? How does it affect meeting organizers and suppliers alike? Join NYPCMA for our first educational event of the year and learn about the ABC’s of data privacy in a small group setting. Once you have the fundamentals, you’ll be prepared for our panel discussion highlighting the upcoming GDPR legislation in the EU. Think it won’t impact you? Think again, and learn exactly how!
Small group facilitiators and panelists include:
- Charlie Bernier, ECBM Cyber Insurance, Founder & CEO
- Pradeep Mannakkara, Cvent, SVP & Chief Information Officer
- Scott Patterson, Knox Corps Co-Founder
- Line Vreven, Director of North America, Visit Flanders
After this engaging program, you will be able to:
- Explain what data privacy is
- Identify what your organization needs to do before May 25 to be compliant
- Understand the ramifications if you are not compliant