|Volunteerism is the key component to the continued success of our chapter and PCMA. Consider the benefits of becoming a chapter leader:
- Personal and professional growth
- Earn points to qualify for the CMP exam, or to recertify
- Demonstrate your commitment to our industry and continued education
Be an exciting part of the New York Area Chapter of PCMA by nominating the ideal candidate (or yourself!) to serve on the Board of Directors.
Jamie Bialor, the current Co-Marketing Director states, “An unexpected benefit of getting more involved with the Marketing Committee is the numerous new skills I acquired to produce the chapter newsletter.
I learned Canva, Pardot, and WordPress with the help of tools provided by PCMA such as digital SOPs and Office Hours PCMA has available to chapter members.”
We are seeking nominations for the following position:
President-Elect: Performs the duties of the President in case of the President’s absence or inability to act. Serves as President the following year.
1. Each nominee must be a member in good standing.
2. Each elected board member must commit to attending all scheduled board meetings each year (which are usually one-hour conference calls), as well as the Spring and Fall Board Planning Retreats,
at locations determined by the board.
3. An elected board member must attend chapter events and assume responsibility for any registration fees.
4. Each nominee must adhere to the PCMA Principles of Professional Conduct.
You may either nominate another NYPCMA chapter member or self-nominate. Click here for the nomination form. All nominations are due by 5 pm ET on Friday, August 28, 2019.
Not ready to take on this level of commitment in 2021?
Volunteer as a committee member or chair and discover the benefits of getting more involved! Please contact Diane Brady.
Nominating Committee Chair