NYPCMA ACE Awards & Holiday Celebration
December 14 @ 4:00 pm– 6:00 pm EST
Celebrate the holidays with your friends from NYPCMA at our holiday party and ACE Awards! We will recognize our chapter award winners, thank our volunteers and outgoing board of directors, and introduce the new chapter leaders.
Thursday, December 14th, 2023
Martinique New York on Broadway
Toy Drive: We will also be hosting a toy drive to support NYC’s Children’s Aid. To donate, purchase a new, unwrapped toy for a child between the ages of newborn and 5. Popular toy categories include sporting equipment (balls/bats), books, backpacks, games, radio control cars/trucks and skates/helmets. Please do not give toys that look like realistic weapons or food items. If you aren’t sure what to buy or prefer to skip a trip to a store, you can donate money at the event using a credit card or Venmo.
Accessibility: The hotel is accessible. If you need additional accessibility services or have questions, please contact [email protected].
- Membership to the PCMA New York Chapter is not required to attend. Guests are welcome.
- If you are not a member, click here to learn more about membership.
- If you are a member of PCMA, but not a member of the New York Chapter, please contact [email protected] to add the New York Chapter to your account. The cost to add a chapter to your membership is $30.00.
- Early registration closes on Monday, December 11, 2023. After that, only onsite registration will be available beginning at 4:00pm on Thursday, December 14, 2023 at the Martinique New York on Broadway.
- Click here to register or click on the blue button below. Registration includes one drink ticket and hors d’oeuvres. A cash only bar will also be available.
Spread the word! We’re giving away two tickets to non-member event planners from the Black, Indigenous, and People of Color community to join NYPCMA and our business event professional friends for this event! Please email [email protected] by December 8, 2023 for more information.