NYPCMA Education Day
September 28 @ 1:00 pm– 6:00 pm EDT
Please join us for a productive day of learning and networking at the NYPCMA Education Day. The day will be filled with insightful sessions led by industry experts, designed to provide you with the latest trends, strategies, and tools to excel in your field.
NYPCMA Education Day is not just about learning, but also about connecting with like-minded professionals. Engage in meaningful conversations, share experiences, and build valuable relationships that could shape your future career.
Mark your calendars and be part of the NYPCMA Education Day!
Location: The Altman Building, 135 West 18th Street, New York, NY 10011
Accessibility: The Altman Building is accessible. The venue is at street level. There is an elevator and ramp to take guests downstairs to access the bathrooms. If you need additional accessibility services or have questions, please contact [email protected].
- Membership in the PCMA New York Chapter is not required to attend. Guests are welcome.
- If you are not a member, click here to learn more about membership.
- If you are a member of PCMA, but not a member of the New York Chapter, please contact [email protected] to add the New York Chapter to your account. The cost to add a chapter to your membership is $30.00.
- Early registration closes on Monday, September 25, 2023. After that, only onsite registration will be available beginning at 1:00pm on Thursday, September 28, 2023.
- Click here to register or click on the blue button below.
Spread the word! We’re giving away two tickets to non-member event planners from the Black, Indigenous, and People of Color community to join NYPCMA and our business event professional friends for this event! Please email [email protected] by September 22, 2023 for more information.
Thank you to our host and sponsors!
Host, The Altman Building
PCMA Best in Class Speaker Sponsor, the PCMA Foundation
Session Sponsor, Go Providence
Keynote Sponsor, San Francisco Travel Association
Reception Sponsor, Discover Albany
Education Credit: PCMA has been approved by the Events Industry Council (EIC) as a Preferred Provider of the above-listed continuing education course, which qualifies for CMP continuing education credit. Determination of continuing education credit eligibility or Preferred Provider status does not imply EIC’s endorsement or assessment of education quality.
If you plan to claim education credit, please register for this meeting with the same email associated with your EIC account. You will receive an automated message to claim credit after the meeting when the final attendee roster is uploaded to the EIC.